MALO LE BOT
PRODUCT DESIGNER AND ARTIST
Freelance designer and multidisciplinary artist with a recognised talent within the luxury goods industry. Passionate about art, action sports, vintage motorcycles and tattoos.
- Oct 2016 – present : Freelance product designer : Luxury goods, watches, handbags, eyewear, motocycles.
- Sept 2012-Sept 2016 : Product designer, Baume & Mercier, Richemont group, Geneva (Switzerland) Designing watches from sketches to production
- Sept 2007-Sept 2012 : Product designer, Vacheron Constantin, Richemont group, Geneva (Switzerland) Designing iconic watches and accessories
- Sept-Dec 2005 : Eyewear and watch designer Quiksilver Surf brand, Hossegor (France) Designing goggles, sunglasses and watches
- Summer 2005 : Interaction designer, Denso, Toyota group, Nagoya (Japan) Designing dashboards and speedometers for cars
- June-Oct 2004 : Product designer, Fritsch Associés, Paris (France) Designing boats
- Jan-Feb 2004 : Product designer, Diedre Design, industrial design, graphism, packaging conception, visual identity
- Summer 2002 : Graphic designer, Pulp, graphic agency affiliated to Havas company
- 2007 : Master in Luxury design products, Creative Academy, Milan (Italy) : Richemont’s design School
- 2001-2006 : Master in Product design with Honors (human Sciences option) , Créapole-ESDI Paris (France) : winner of the Nelly Biche de Bere Honors
- 2000-2001 : «IUT Mesures Physiques» university of Lille 1
- 1999-2000 : Scientific Baccalauréat (A-Levels. High school equivalent)